Boost performance & optimize
Range Of Motion
THE SOLUTION YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY WITH A TOOL DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
Application for athletes
The Mobility Star's simple & ergonomic design helps:
- Enhance range of motion
- Speed recovery
- Reduce pain associated with tendinitis, sprains, stress, tears & contusions
- Improve incorrect posture
- Treat Golf/Tennis elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Click to see a full infographic of conditions treated
ENHANCE MOBILITY WHILE REDUCING SORENESS & STRAIN
Use the Mobility Star to apply focused, gentle pressure that “combs out” knots & stretches troubled muscle and tendon areas. This helps:
- Relax tense muscles
- Relieve cramps & knots
- Break up scar tissue
- Reduce inflammation
By manually stretching, lengthening & compressing soft tissue, users:
- Convert troubled muscle groups to properly functioning ones
- Recover lost range of motion
- Significantly improve movement efficiency
- Check out the recovery benefits
DESIGN CONFORMS TO MOST SHAPES ON THE
BOOST PERFORMANCE & OPTIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL!
Benefits to expect with the Mobility Star:
- Prevent & predict muscle injuries
- Dramatically improve strength, flexibility and endurance
- Rapidly prepare muscles for physical activity
- Disperse the effects of lactic acid following activity
- Accelerate muscle recovery
RECOVER LOST RANGE OF MOTION & QUALITY OF MOVEMENT
HOW IT WORKS
The Mobility Star is ergonomically designed to conform to the body. It’s perfect for both knotty, hard to reach crevices & larger muscle groups.
The sturdy, stainless steel construction:
- Provides vibrational feedback
- Allows you to work on fascia and muscles with the same tool
- Reduces the amount of pressure you need to apply
- Relieves stress on fingers & hands
THE STAINLESS STEEL PROVIDES VIBRATIONAL FEEDBACK
How It COMPARES
The Mobility Star provides an unrivaled blend of functionality, portability, construction & value
Boost performance & optimize Your potential!
Who's Behind It
Mike Alley – Personal Trainer, Massage Therapist, Gym Owner
Mike Alley is a fitness enthusiast and athlete steward who takes a multi-disciplinary approach to wellness that incorporates diet, Olympic weightlifting, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and kinesiology.
Mike’s been a full-time massage therapist and personal trainer since 2005. In 2008, he opened a Crossfit affiliate gym (getBUILT Chattanooga). Mike currently is a certified Level 2 Crossfit Instructor, a USA Weightlifting Certified Sports Performance Coach and a Licensed Massage Therapist. In the past, he’s also been a National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer.
The Mobility Sports Tools team designed the Mobility Star to empower people to help themselves. We believe:
- Tools & instruction can effectively improve human movement patterns
- Physical improvement & muscle maintenance should be part of a healthy daily routine
- Aches & pains from an active lifestyle shouldn’t restrict potential
- Mobility tools should be straightforward & not cost prohibitive
- The best tools are readily available, durable & travel well
We sincerely hope to help you on your road to recovery and performance enhancement. We’ve put a lot of work into designing a great product. We hope you’ll enjoy it.